How to reduce stess????????

China
As the pace of modern life continues to quicken,many people are in the habit of rushing through life.Some admit that stess semms to be on the increase all the time.A certain degree of stress in beneficial to us,but too much stess is certainly harmful,and sometimes any even harmful to our health and phyisque.So it is necessary to know how to reduce stress. There are many ways that can help us solve this problem. 1,Learn to collie to terms with yourselves.Don't set a goal that is too high because there are many things in this world that are beyond your reach.Learn to be content to go as far as you can. 2,Learn to collie to terms with the world around you.Don't try to change other people or other things. There are people and things in this world that you can do nothing about.So learn to accept them. 3Don't be too interested in material things and don't try to "keep up with the joneses"Don't harbor any jealousy,vanity or resentment to others.Be satisfied with what you have. These are not necessarily the only ways to solve te problem,and it is my hope that everyone can reduce the too much stress in his work and study and live a relaxed happy life.
@Nhey16 (2518)
to be content with what we have and not to get interested with material things... that's too hard to do for a lot of people... how i wish i could tell that to one person i know without ending in arguments...... :)
Thanks!!!
@Sheepie (3118)
For me, it's best for me to just isolate myself. I find it really hard to get rid of stress when I am around other people. Sometimes I just need to lie on the floor and think about what's to come. I just might need my alone time.
Thanks a lot for reply!!!