Some "work at home options for ya"

Good Morning everyone, I have some work at home Ideas.... visit... www.workathomecareers.com they have REAL companies on there that hire home workers, and some side jobs you can do at home ( like survey sites etc etc). There is also, Procard International - a real company that hires you to work at home Immediatly). CashCow Chaching - Become a Text Chat Operator working at home. AutoFerret.com - a real company - there WHOLE company works from home. Check them out. Any questions.... or comments... contact me! =)
@miketagz (8901)
I would recommend to make a small business at home such as selling own home-made Dishwashing Liquid and Perfume. :D
Yeah! Good insight... other good ones to do from home are, Avon.. Candle Business is booming it seems like, there is a good website ,I'll have to find the name of it and post it,but they sale silver and gold Jewelry on their website and ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY IS THE SHIPPING, no joke.. People could buy the jewelry and then resale it on Ebay, or craigslist or send it to Cash4Gold (and they pay you money for your silver or gold jewelry. =)