who is the best present leader that you can point out?

@legend4u (1019)
a leader is a personwho works with a team and make his team to give all that they have .a person with lot of determination and big heart. he should be completely motivational and encouging too.today there is lack of good leadership and leader but still there are many, according to you who is the best in the present day ,that qualifies the title of best leader?
@redhotpogo (4430)
A leader is someone who will put his own self (body or career) in danger, before risking the selves of those close to him. A leader will stand up to enemies that everyone else is afraid to stand up against. A leader will do what's right, even when it is not popular, and there is no one to support them. Now I'm going to make alot of people foam at the mouth, and say there has been only one leader like that in the past decade that I know of. George W. Bush. No I didn't vote for him, and don't agree with alot of what he did, but he kept the country together despite all that it went through. And he will go down in history as the worst president in u.s. history. Let the flaming commence. muahahahhahahha
@legend4u (1019)
you dohave a good humor sense
@das_geth (60)
According to me,a leader is the person who leads the entire group under him.I saw through television that NSG forces fighting with terrorists in a hotel in mumbai.The commander is going bravely first to any location and ordering his men to come after him.If there is a shot from terrorist,the commander will be the fist aim.so the leader should be the one having braveness to face the problem first.According to me,army and other security commanders are the best leaders.