Yay! Got my back popped!!

@_sketch_ (5709)
Yay!!! Finally the stupid chiropractor people figured out my insurance. My back is hella messed up and has been for a long time. Got into the chiropractor a while back and they said with my insurance, it would still cost $60 each visit and you have to go at least once a week. Went for a while, but couldnt aford it, so I had to quit going and my back had a relapse. Well finally, I guessed they figured it out,and now I only have to pay $6 a visit. I got adjusted yesterday, but now my neck hurts sooooo bad. Always does the first few times. I have a ginormous headache. Anyways, yeah just wanted to share my enthusiasm with ya'all.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Hey that is great news..My brother has to see a Chiropractor occasionally also seems everyone in my family suffers from bad backs,knees, and headaches. Well I wish you luck and hope you feel better soon.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Those things also seem to run in my family as well though I believe my back issues were caused by getting bucked off a horse which happened to me years ago. Thanks for the luck, but I know it will take a long time before I really feel better.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Your lucky you didn't break anything. My stepfather was bucked off a horse because something spooked the horse and he ended up with a broke leg and hip and had to have 2 surgeries before he could walk with crutches it took 2 years.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Yeah. I was pretty little, so the owner of the horse was riding on front and he broke his ribs, so I am very lucky.
@ganderlot (352)
I don't know what to say. Glad you got your back fixed sorry about your back. And after 47 years you think I would be used to people saying "stupid", quack etc. Chiropractor. My dad, in his 70's is still a practicing Chiropractor in Southern California with up to 100 patients on some days. Although he never told me I found out when I was in my late teens he had won a Lifetime Achievement award. So even though I may seem biased he is an excellent Chiropractor. (I am a very objective person.) He has some kind of intuitiveness which is amazing. Had to add my 2 cents. Regards
Oops! meant sorry about your neck.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Well it is my back, just my neck is the worst. I can't believe that people are so closed minded. Anyone who has been to a chiropractor knows that they are real lifesavers because back problems are really a bigger deal than people think and a regular doctor can only prescribe you pain killers, which doesnt help at all. Congrats to your dad. That's really great.
Thanks for the congrats.
hi sketch...that is fabulous to have your back fixed. back trouble affects every physical thing that you do and can be a real nightmare. i can appreciate your enthusiasm. it is like a new lease on life.
@_sketch_ (5709)
Yeah. my bad back has had a HUGE effect onmy life with migraines, chronic fatigue, numbness of my hands and feet,and even makes work harder. Definitely like a new lease on life. Well put. Thanks.
well i am truly happy for you. i've been crippled with back pain at time and the only relief was being flat on my back in bed. the simplest things were excruciating. a living nightmare. but i recovered thank God. so i know the wonderous relief.
@_sketch_ (5709)
I'm glad that you're back is better. I know mine will be, but it will take a while.
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
I hope that you feel a bit better. I hate it when professionals make things for money instead for your own welfare. © ronaldinu 2008
@_sketch_ (5709)
No. I think that my chiropractor cares about the welfare of his patients. He is really nice.
I havent been to the chiropractor since my daughter was little. Shes 6 now. My back has been out for some time and really hurts sometimes but I just keep putting off making an appointment. I have medicial assistance through the state which covers chiropractors fees all I have to pay is like a $1 co-pay or something that like. I've never had any pain after being at the chiropractor thats kind of weird. They are supposed to make you feel better not worse. When I've been to the chiropractor I always feel so much better but like you said my mother and my sister both complain after going to one that they come home in more pain but only with the one person they see. The other people they've been to they felt better after so I guess it just depends on the person whose adjusting your back. Usually I just let my daughter walk on my back and it helps pop some of the bones back in but I really need to get back to the chiropractor office soon.