how to change your IP address to US IP

November 7, 2008 11:12am CST
i want to change my current IP to US IP address. I know there is some software like hide IP NG & IPrivacy can do this work I want to find any "free" software which can download with their license key. Anyone can help me ?
1 person likes this
1 response
@dianmelydia (2271)
• Indonesia
20 Apr 09
The best way to changing your ip is by using proxy. Just googling for it. But for applying it might require some technical knowledge for a better result. Or you can use j2me emulator and download opera mini and run it on your pc. Opera mini using proxy server with US IP address. But this is only if your purpose is for browsing. You can check your ip by browse to showmyip(dot)com. Hope this short explanation useful for you. Good luck.