Have you ever had to work for a boss that thought they were god

Have you ever in your life worked in circumstances or job where they one in charge thought they were God ..Meaning so full of themselves? I have not experienced this with bosses but have in the past had co-workers that were full of themselves who thought they were all that..top of the world irreplaceable!
@Chevee (5915)
I have never worked under a boss that thought they were God, that I know of, I try not to get to close to any bosses. However, I did work for one that didn't believe in God. I called him the little Red Devil. He was so awful we would tell him that we were going to pray for him. He would say don't waste your time. I don't believe in God. We would say we are still going to pray for you anyway. And he was having a hard time with life's problem. Some of his problems included his wife, child support, a place to live. He was just a man walking with devastating problems, and didn't believe in prayer. He finally left the company, I don't know how or what he is doing now. God Bless him wherever he is.
I have never had such a boss either..not yet ..but I have a friend who has such a one and she is so afraid to do anything lest she get in trouble from her boss. EVeryone has to say how nice she is the boss and if someone disagrees with her she fires them..my friend likes her job by not her meanny boss ..
Almost every single boss I have ever worked for thought they were a "GOD"..LOL ..Very egotistical and they thought they knew everything and nobody had the right to challenge or question their authority or they would make your life terrible or find a dumb reason to fire you. I also have worked with co-workers that acted like they were the boss of the place and everybody disliked these annoying co-workers. I have noticed that most businesses like to hire jerks,egotistical and mean know it all personality types in management because I give's all the lower employee's a sense of "AWE" and the company commands respect from their employees and to fear the boss, because some people in management are usually all on power trips because in secret actuality they are insecure baby's that need to be told they are awesome all the time or they will curl up and a ball and die!.lol .. I have only worked at one place that I had a boss that wasn't a jerk and she didn't stay around too long, I forgot why she left though, oh yeah, she left because her boss was being a crass jerk to her, too bad, she was such a sweetheart and a great person to work with.
I know some people that think they are all that. They are constantly boasting and talking of all they have done.