Great turkey recipe - even for people who can't cook!!!

Here is a turkey recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing-- imagine that. When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try. 10-15 lb. turkey 2 cup melted butter 2 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is Good.) 2 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT.....of course) Salt/pepper to taste Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven. Listen for the popping sounds. When the turkey's AZZ blows the oven door open and the turkey flies across the room, it's done.HAHAHAHAH!! DONT YOU LOVVVVE ITTT!!! anymore turkey day funnies out there?? April
@winterose (39897)
hahahahaha you are so funny, you had me going for awhile.
why thank yaa! thank ya very much! il be here all week! hahah! well im glad you enjoyed.,.,:) have a good one and thanx for replying:) April
@lightningMD (5932)
Very funny...Thanks for sharing this with everyone.