This is my first day at my lot

Bangladesh
this is my first day at my lot, four days ago one of my net friend tell me about my lot then i fell very interested about that. and know about my lot how to earn money at home. he explained me about it details and how to earn money from my lot
@mokbul (616)
Welcome to mylot community. I joined mylot about one month before and still with it, spending lots of time although have not yet earned enough to get paid. I like some of the discussions and some of the postings which are unique in its nature. Hope you will find the stay here attractive. Beware it may turn addictive.
@diillu (5121)
Welcome here in mylot. Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I did. Cause I totally love to be in this site. In this site you will get paid for what you do. So, staying idle means you aren't going to be paid any. Reponse as much as you can and start your discussions as much as you can. These are the oonly ultimate of getting paid here in this site.