Age gaps

@Anne18 (11034)
What is the age gap between you and your husband/wife etc? I am actually five nad a half years older than my husband. He is the youngest person I have ever been out with. The biggest age gap in a past realtionship was 25 years.
@rjbass (1424)
I'm almost six years older than my wife. This is the largest gap in age for someone that I ever dated or in this case married. We are very compatible in every way and can say with certainty that age doesn't matter in my case
@scorpio19 (1363)
Hiya anne, My partner is 46 and I'm 39 (in two days time) so he's 7 years older than me and been honest I've never given it much thought although I know he did at first, worry he was to old for me, don't know why? because it's not a big age gap.
@Anne18 (11034)
I nearly turned hubby down as he was that much younger than me. I'm so glad that I didn't... age isn't really anything but a number and not being morid we don't know when our number is up so whatever the age have fun.
To me age is just a number ,I think it's more a case of your experience of living that a person does.My husband is six years younger then I am.
@gemini_rose (16192)
How strange, that is exactly the same age difference that there is between my hubby and I! I am 35 and he turns 30 on Monday. That is the biggest age difference I have ever had in a relationship, others have been a three year difference.
I'm not married, but my sister is married to a man 9 years older than she is. My dad is also four years older than my mom.
@ninaluv (338)
• Nigeria
my boy friend is 2yrs older than i am. but i have an uncle, who is who is 26years older than his wife. i dont think i'll marry a man with such gap. but it really doesnt matter, it's love that matters.
@ninaluv (338)
• Nigeria
@ninaluv (338)
• Nigeria
My first husband was 5 years older than me and I was 11 years older than my second husband. I kept each of them 10 ten years before I moved on.
My partner is 4 months older than me.We'r still both immature but I know we'll get there after all that we've been through together.
Hi!y partner is 4 months older than e.Well,we're still kinda immature but I know we'll get there after all the things e've been through together.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi Anne18 The biggest age gap for me has only been about 3 years either way. When I was 21 I went out with an 18 year old lad but it didn't work because he just seemed so much younger than, like he was really imature. My last relationship, he was 3 years older than me and he was just an idiot! I have given up on men for the minute and am concentrating on my lovely kids!
@rainmark (4302)
Hi Anne, i and my husband has a 9 years age gap, but i believe that age doesn;t matter the important is you have a harmony and love in your marriage and also faithful to each other so that you will having a sucessfull marriage. Happy posting.
@winterose (39897)
there is 7 years difference between my self and my partner.
@camomom (7536)
I am 7 1/2 years older then my fiance is.
@crazydaisy (3899)
What age anyway. cd
@crazydaisy (3899)
Age should not make a different at all good luck cd
@maddysmommy (16233)
My husband is two years older than me. With past relationships the oldest man I've been out with was about 5 years old than me.
@goldeneagle (6774)
she is 6 years older than I am...
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Anne! My wife is nine years junior to me.I don't consider a big gap of age would succeed in marriage life.The gap should be reasonably narrow.thanx.