My star has changed to blue is that good?

@suzzy3 (8352)
I have no idea what all this means help me please.
@maroseqf (3657)
Yes, that is really great! Congratulations! It is actually the highest star color. If you can notice the mark inside the star is 10 and your reputation is 96/100. I envy you. I am only 7 and 73/100. I was 8 before but I am still happy. I will just try my best to mark my reputation better.
@maroseqf (3657)
Thanks for the mark!
@alyssa_c (440)
Congratulations on the blue star! I wish I'd reach that status soon. SOON! =)
@dong1970 (1573)
Hello My Friend, Congratulations you got it,I have my blue star before.It is your price for hardwork here on mylot.Keep on posting and happy mylotting!!!!!
You are really great, you got the Blue Star show the Raning of 10. Basically the Star will be ranked between 1 and 10, 1 is the least and the 10 is the TOP. The Star Rating the the + rating of your discussions which has been awarded by your friends for all your discussions and also for your responses. If you get more + Rating means that your Star Rating will get improved and also if you get more of the - Rating will reflect in your Star Rating which will come down. This said Star Rating will be evaluated on daily basis. Every day this will get it flectuate based on those days, how many + and the - rating which you will be awarded by your friends and other myLot friends those who come across your discussions and the responses. Getting the Star Rating of 10 is very great occations.. Wish you all the very best for the same.. To know more about this rating you can went through our senior members discussions under the same topic, which will give you more details about this rating.. Have a good day.
@rainmark (4302)
Yes that means that you have a 100/100 mylot reputation but it doesn't do any with your earnings. Enjoy with your star hapy myloting.