how much money do you earn per month online?

@ucl800 (860)
Greece
I am working online for almost 5 years now and I am still not earning that much. What about you? How much do you earn online? Is there anyone who left his day job?
@Shar19 (8236)
I'm starting to get discouraged about making money online. I probably make between $20-$40 a month online. I think the only people that are really making good money are the ones that are selling something.
@Metalchick (1391)
I have only really very recently taken an interest in this after I discovered in was possible on a forum site. I was completely oblivious that this could be achieved. Have just started but during the last couple of months have made about twenty to thirty pounds each month.
@diillu (5121)
I have also been earning online from the past couple of years and I should also definitely say that I haven't totally earn anything. I happen to make out the payout on few of the sites including this one and the payouts I must say aren't that much. I have just been keeping or saving money in the internet and buy some of the softwares or the ringtones or like that. I think it's just fun that way.