Bringing down the Governer

Lubbock, Texas
I just watched Dianne Sawyer's interview with Ashley Duprey, the escort who "brought down the governor of New York". While I think such a beautiful young lady could have done much better with her life than being an escort, I was incensed with the question "How do you feel about bringing down the Governor of New York?" She didn't engage in a sting operation, she didn't go after the governor, she answered a call from a client with only a number. How is it that she "brought down the governer". He was the one who made the choice to say one thing and do another. How do you feel about that? Just because she's not in the noblest of callings, should she have been accused so? I was very glad she answered as she did. "I don't feel I brought him down, it was choices that he made."
@zandi458 (27948)
She answered it perfectly well and direct to the point. With that kind of answer the interviewer cannot find any other question that can hit her back. She knows the public are pointing fingers at her for the downfall of the governor and she must have prepared the answers long before, as she anticipated such a sensitive question will be asked, and she is smart enough to have a ready answer to protect her image and not to be solely blamed for the fall. This is what we call beauty with brain.
• Lubbock, Texas
She was coached well by her attorney before the interview. There were several questions she replied that she couldn't legally comment on. But her demeanor all through the interview was amazing.
@camomom (7535)
It wasn't her fault that he chose to do what he did. She was doing her job. It may not be legal and it may be looked down upon but it is her job. In my opinion He brought himself down. I'm glad she responded that way also.