Do you talk about your problems feelings or emotions?

I have never really talked about my problems with anybody,nor what I was feeling. Do you talk it out with someone or do you keep it all bottled up? I keep it all bottled up and it's not good, how about you?
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
i don't keep things bottled up.i think it's good for you not to stress over things all by yourself. mylot is also a good place to let it out. i don't think it's good to keep things all bottled up.
Agreed,mylot is the place to be!
yes, i talk about my problem to my friend . when i bored and there are no man to share my emotion then my friends are the only persons who help me to solve my problem . and my great problem is my love i am comfuse about my love so they fell my problems and tell me about it.
that must be nice.
@diillu (5121)
Yes, it's not good to bottle up the emotions cause someday, somehow it's going to come out and the erruption may be quite bad. Apart from that if you express how you feel about things then your friends might help you alot in seeing things and alot of other things. As for me, I have always been the speaker and I don't have habit of bottling down the emotions. I speak what I feel and I like this about myself.
thats fair enough, I guess i just don't like revealing that much of myself to people.
Hi, In handling problems, i usually give myself enough time to think about. When I felt that its about time for me to decide on certain issues and confusion holds me on I talk to my best friend. I seek opinion to people I trust. I let people think out of the box for me, I might not see the other side of the problem, I might be bias myself. Suppression will lead to greater health problem. So i let it go! Happy posting
true,it's good to get some inspiration from others.