Do you ever click the...

@ebsharer (5516)
...ads that are on MyLot? I see them blinking and flicker and some times even talking to me but have never intentionally clicked on one. I have unintentional clicked on a few because they are all over the place and some times my mouse just doesn’t work the way I want it to. What do you think about the repeat ads? For instance at the top of about 500 pages I have seen the ad saying I am one of 10 people chosen to win an ‘i phone’! LOL so is every one else!!! So do you ever click the ads because you are interested in them? Have you been selected to win some thing over and over and over again? Do any of the ads make you want to buy some thing? Tell me all your thoughts on the ads!
@jason1308 (1587)
• France
I don't really take much notice of them to be honest. I know that they are there obviously, but I never give them a thought. I think that after a while of surfing that this is quite common, on most sites.
@ersmommy1 (12596)
Generally I avoid them. Most seem to be a waste of time. But every once in a great while one sparks my interest. I am usually sorry after. No they haven't made me want to buy anything. The repeats are annoying. But the worst are the ones that talk. I am usually caught off guard.