Late night with Conan O'brien sucks!

@stinge (808)
Is it me or does Conan Obrien one of the most unfunniest late night talk show hosts. I find myself watching his show at work because there is nothing else on at 3am. His skits suck, and he is not funny half the time. Is it just me? Does anyone else out there find this guy funny at all?
Oh thank you thank you thank you. I can't stand Conan but all of my friends think he's the best there is. Actually, in the past few years I've stopped watching late night talk shows almost altogether. The only time I ever watch is when they have someone on I really want to see, usually bands performing but the last time I watched on was a week or so ago, Letterman had Dev Patel from Britain's Skins on talking about the new movie Slumdog Millionaire. I tuned in and watched that but that was the first time I'd watched a late night show in months. I do like Graham Norton Sunday nights on BBC America. He's really funny and even his most boring guests are fun to watch because he gives them so much trouble. And I watch Chelsea Lately on E! but only until she starts the interview portion of the show. The round table dish at the beginning of her show is positively hilarious.
@stinge (808)
I'm so glad that you agree with me so much. I think I love you..lol. the guy is just a goofy looking corny b@stard. That's must really suck to be corny and goofy looking at the same time. I actually like David Letterman. It's the fact that he just looks funny, and he has that big a$$ gap in his teeth. The one skit on his show that I really watch it for is the Alan kalter celebrity interview. That guy makes me laugh all the time. He's always pissed off at Dave and yelling at him in these bleeped out profanities, and he storms off the stage.
Oh my God, Conan O'Brien is the worst. He's a Harvard dork who does the most shallow and lame vague imitations of Johnny Carson and Letterman. Looking right at the camera with your hands in your pockets and looking vaguely like Howdy Doodie does not make you funny.
i agree, everything they do on that show just comes off as stupid and corny. i like the animal segments and the guests of course, but all the little imitation Jay Leno skits just get annoying. and they seem to like and drag them out for as long as somebody is still snickering. i worry for the Tonight Show when Leno retires!
@stinge (808)
That's very funny that you say this cause I was watching Conan early this morning when I started this discussion, and sure enough there was a guest on there who has a bunch of animals with him. And of course there was a skit with this spanish guy on the show named La bamba. And you guessed it, that guys sketch dragged on for at least 2 minutes. He just kept repeating the same thing over and over. It's one of those shows that you watch cause there's noting else on and you just wanna see how corny Conan is going to be that night.