Anyone have fish tanks?

@Signal20 (2281)
If so, how many and what kind of fish? I've got 6 going, from a 10 gallon to a 55 gallon. Love to have my bigger tank set up, but it's an old house, and not sure if the floors could handle it lol. Got a green spotted puffer, couple community/tropical fish tanks, a huge red devil, couple of other South American cichlids(severum, firemouth, rams, clown loaches), and a tank of blood parrots.
I don't now, but I did have a 55 gallon tank. I had 3 large fancy gold fish in it. One of them was so trained and friendly. She would come to the top of the tank and eat out of my hand, and let me pet her head.
@Signal20 (2281)
LOL fish do have personalities :)
Yes, they really do. Who would believe it? But, they really responded to my hand, and voice.
@jmcafam (2891)
I have one with one tiny goldfish in it.
@Signal20 (2281)
I used to have 5 tiny goldfish. They're now almost 8 inches long lol :) They grow fairly big. I'll have to get a picture.
@flashpixel (1414)
yeah i usd to have a very big tank two years ago. Due to the consturction of the house the tank had to be removed. i sold it bcux of that. it had fresh water fishes such as colorful japan fish, gold fish, small trurtles, and other various types. it was designed with seaweeds, oxygen pumps, artificial houses.. the breeding went quite cool in the fish tank bcux each fish had their peice of shelter :p
@Signal20 (2281)
That sounds neat!! I love having fish tanks, they're so relaxing to watch. And I actually enjoy the "water fall" sounds from the filter when I'm falling asleep lol. I wish I could just get one huge tank, and cut out the rest. Getting tired of all the water changes....
@badkat83 (1621)
I used to have a really big fish tank filled with all sorts of gold fish. I went out and bought all the rocks, plants, heaters, etc. Then one day when I was painting I bumped into it and knocked it over. It was not a pretty sight. So to answer your question, no I don't have a fish tank. : )