Ever imagined being blind?

By Bala
@balasri (26549)
Must thank God profusely for us being so lucky with sight.
@vishkri (296)
I have tried to be blind at my home two to three times till now. I got hurt, bruised very badly and usually get upset how blind people live. It seems to be life is unfair with them, God is unfair with them. There's one short incident, I want to narrate: I was driving my car in a day, it was a heavy rush on roads. After I got through the flyover I saw two blind man near footpath, one was standing and other was sitting. They both were waiting to cross the road, but heavy traffic was not allowing them to do that. I wanted to help them but cant do it as I was in high speed and incase I applied my brakes then I will have a major accident. From that day I was thinking that what life God has given to blind people...... What say members?
@balasri (26549)
The visionary. - The visionary.
My heart goes for your story.It is not the blindness that is sad Turning a blind eye towards the less fortunate makes me more sad. You get the best response.