Please Help.

November 27, 2008 10:12pm CST
My 4-month-old shih tzu was fed a chocolate by the children in our house, now she starts vomiting and her stool are wet, she looks really weak, what am i going to do??
3 responses
• United States
28 Nov 08
I suggest that you immediately take the dog to the closest animal hospital. Chocolate in small amounts can lead to organ failure in small dogs. Good luck and I hope the best.
• Philippines
29 Nov 08
thanks for the comment my tzu is okay right now, is there any side effect that will manifest in late age for the dog who ate chocolate, especially is it's female, is there any posiblity that she will not take puppies.
• Philippines
17 Feb 09
oh no! chocolates are bad for puppies! is he ok now?
@roxy101 (72)
• South Africa
28 Nov 08
Take the dog to the Vet immediately. They will know what to do. Good luck.