Why myLot Code feature appear when I am not to use..

MyLot is a like ocean - I find myLot community/family islike vast ocean, where i do not find any line upto its horzon like sea.
Hello everyone here Ji, I am new, I have observed that, whenever I start a discussion, 'add photo' feature does appear, but whenever, I make response, it does not, as I have not reached to that qualyfying level of postings, it is very much clear, I have also known by now that myLot code can only be used after I reach 200 posts, then my submission with humble request is 'why does it appears at all'. Why does it not behave like 'add a photo', or any other way I can add photo any where. Please do share and correct me. Very nice of you. May god bless you, have great time.
@myklj999 (34127)
• Olney, Illinois
Right now, while you can not use smilies, you can still use the bold, italics and underline features that are in the myLot code.
Hello my dear myklj999 Ji, You are very much right, but I think provision of this feature must have been intriduced to provide similiys, or even upto 200 post open out only what is required, when i see this feature, it attaracts me to extent like deer runs to quench its thrist in Desrt. I really appriciate your way of thinking. may God bless you, have a great time.