I Want to know more about MY LOT .

@karubod (603)
Hi...actually ..ihave joined be my lot a month before.But idint know what to do.Finally after long time i posted a discussion & i saw first earning which was earlier ZERO .I also felt free to post comments for disscussions.now i think im getting used to my lot.It is a good site to share opinions & know what others think...iwant to know some more new things about my lot.what are the stars?how to rate etc.
well mylot the site where you will get information and funny things and funny questions...and also get paid....for every discussion you start and for every response you respond for the discussion...
@karubod (603)
ya..its a lot of fun sunny we can know lot of new things..happy mylotting..
@diillu (5128)
For me mylot has been the best site ever cause it pays for me for what I love to do and that is to talk and talk lol. It's kind of talking with hands in here. Well, as to talk about mylot.. we are paid as long as we keep on posting i.e. responding to the discussions or starting one of your own. And with your each response or the discussion you start.. the number beside your username increases. And when you will reach the 100 posts, you will get a star.. that is entirely based upon your perfomance. If you keep on posting good discussion that attract good number of responses or if the people here keeps you rating positive then you will get the stars among the highest rating and otherwise it will work the opposite way. Your earning are updated once in 24 hours so you will be able to see the progress once in day. Best of luck.
@karubod (603)
hi dillu..this information is helpful