How many facebook friends do you have?

Finland
I have nearly 300. I know 99% of my Facebook friends. How about you? How many friends you have in Facebook?
Mine keeps on growing in numbers, and I'm simply grateful ... http://profile.to/dantejarabelo
@cher913 (25865)
i have 115 friends and all but something like 3 of them, i know personally (including friends and family) the other 3, i know of or i know their sibling or wife personally. i love facebook because i can keep in touch with people i dont get to see all that often or drop a note to my family members instead of a long distance phone call.
@diillu (5128)
Waow, I must say that you really have a good numbers of friends and it's even good to know that you know all of them. As for me I have very few friends and in facebook even fewer. I have around 55 friends in facebook and I would have to say that I know most of them but there are few freinds in my facebook with whom I haven't talked once. I talked to those and comment to those who I know beside that I haven't bothered much as they also don't.
@dookuman (97)
I have 165 and all of them either go to my school or are family.