Have you done this yet?

Pakistan
Have you ever visited the Zoo yet? Have you ever Climbed a mountain yet? Have you ever walked around the whole city alone yet? Have you ever forgotten to wish a friend his/her birthday yet? Have you ever answered a question this long yet? Have you ever been this exhausted reading a question like this yet? Have you ever trusted a person with a heartfelt moment yet? Have you ever been paid by mylot yet?
@iamcdy (1119)
Hi manzoor! You have such interesting questions that I really would like to answer. I have already visited a Zoo, a lot of times already. I have actually visited 3 different zoos in our country. I have climbed up a mountain when I was in High School for a hiking trip along with the other officers from different schools. I have never walked in a whole city alone yet, I wish I could do that! I have never forgotten to wish a friend on his/her birthday. This is the first time that I answered too many questions in a single discussion posted by a myLotter, thank you very much. This is not exhausting at all, hehehe. I have already trusted a person with heartfelt moment. I have not been paid by myLot yet because I set my payout higher than the minimum payout amount. Whew! Thank God I finished responding to your discussion just before bedtime.
• Pakistan
hehe ^_^ i like what you write, you nice ^_^
@diillu (5128)
Well, it goes like this.. Yes, I have visited Zoo many times till now and about the mountain, it wouldn't be exact to tell the mountains but yes I have climbed hills that are quite tall. And there are time when I roam around all alone in the city just by myself cause I love doing this. There are times when I have totally forgotten to wish my friends on their birtday and I had to buy really nice gifts to apologise apart from that there are times when it's really tiring to read the question in mylot. About trusting the person, rt now I'm in long distance moment so there's nothing I can do beside trust my bf and yes I have been paid couple of time already by mylot.
• Pakistan
KooL i so wanna be you right now ^_^
I have visited the Zoo when i was a little girl ,and i have climbes the Mountain Tai (the most famous mountain in our China) for 18 times ,and i have walked around my small hometown by myself ,and i usually can't rember my best friends' birthday and she forgive me because she is usually forget mine and of course i'll remember my family members' birthday and i usually want to congratuliate my birthday with my family because i think the birthday is the misery day of my mother so i think the best way is to stay with my family on the birthday and at least call them if i must stay out . And go on :this is the first time for me to answer such a queston for about 24 years ,and i usually trust somebody eseally and usually pay my kind to them but usually get hurt . Till now i have get none $from mylot ,but i like this website because i think i can help me to raise my english and maybe meet somebody that i am doomed to meet in my life . That's all .
• Pakistan
now there you go ... doesn't it feel good after you have done all these thingies ^_^
@luoke1 (377)
I have been to the zoo when I was young and have climbed the mountains around me...I prefer to ride on a bike round the city,it saves me some energy...I am still new on mylot,but I should definately be able to meet the payout this month.
• Pakistan
Wow is all i can say ^_^
@bamakelly (5193)
I have done some of the things you have mentioned here. Of course I still have more of life to go before I reach any other goals I find interesting. I don't really are to climb a mountain however. I have to say that I am glad that I have been paid by this site into my Pay Pal account. I don't think this is too long of a question and I am not exhausted.
• Pakistan
Go Go Go !!! This is Not a Drill !!! This is Not a Drill !!! This is but a humble suggestion to start exploring a little in your life ^_^