What is the age of mylot?

@srganesh (6344)
I am curious to know what the age of mylot is?Any senior members,please answer me.And how long are you participating here?How did you get introduced?How was the responses and earnings in the begining?How many members were there in the begining?Please share with us!
@myklj999 (46215)
myLot began in April of 2006 according to the profile of one of the mods here: http://www.mylot.com/crash I became a member in October of 2006 and there were around 20,000 or so members at that time. One of my friends told me about it; I'm not sure where he heard of it from. The payment was a little higher in the beginning. We didn't have friends or stars or interests groups; many things have changed since then.
@srganesh (6344)
I am really thankful to see you responding here with all the answers.Just in two and a half years mylot seems to grow high with all the members.Also,how they respect members with good remuneration is proven in this time.One more question - what is the pay in the beginning?
@myklj999 (46215)
While there is no set amount per post that they pay, it was about twice what they pay now. I had several days where I made over $2.00 per day.