I can see it now...

I didn't get my leaf raking done this year! What's up with that? I just didn't do it. Now, come Spring, there I'll be with hip waders on slogging and raking my way through mountains of wet, heavy leaves.. Well, I may be exaggerating just a little.. Are you a notorious procrastinator? Or are you one of those horrid people who rush about getting everything done all the time?
I like to take my time too often. And then I wait until I have to hurry to rush. And I hate when I do that because it plays on my nerves. And my nerves don't need to be frazzled anymore than they already are. I try to make a concentrated effort into doing things more prompt. Or at least get most of the job done, with only a small amount left to do. But it's those things that have to be done all at once that get me.
ThAt is so true! And when you put things off, sure enough things have a way of piling up, then it's lots of things that have to be done. It always feels so good to get those jobs done too! I need to remember that more!
@Lakota12 (42681)
used to be now I have other do it lol
I do whatever I can do when I feel like doing it because I work full time and there are just times I can't do it all. I mostly try to do some few things when I am tired.
I used to be lucky and go out and rake a bunch with the wind and most of them would blow away.. and that's something because we have tons of leaves.. [They sure are nice during the hot summer.]