Why do many peoples join only from philipines?

Philippines in mid sea - Philippines is in middle of sea is a beautiful view and is really admirable. Hope I can go there for my holidays.
Why do many peoples join only from Philippines? Whats so special about Philippines and MyLot... Are MyLot founders from Philippines or what We have most of our members from Philippines I was wondering about it and though any of you would know the answer. Please reply to me.
@myklj999 (32990)
• Olney, Illinois
No, myLot founders are from USA, which has more members here than the Philippines.
@myklj999 (32990)
• Olney, Illinois
The top 4 countries in myLot: united states (40765) india (31525) philippines (13288) china (10473)
cool then..i am also an indian..but i cannot find indians by their name..how to find them..i want to add them all as my friends..and more over are you an indian..if you know any indians ask them to come and add me as a friend or reply me here
I don't think myLot founders are from the Philippines. I believe a lot of filipinos join because of a good ability to write in english. And of course I believe what reason you have is similar to the reason most of us are joining here no matter what race one has. I hope I answered your question.;-) Happy MyLotting.