have you listen to this song?

when i have first heard the song i almost hated the song but suddenly just the next day i found my self attracted to this song entitle "I'm yours". does this song attracted you to? ... i guess it was the rhythm of the song that attracted me somewhat a reggae style.
@Yori88 (1468)
I love "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz! It's very nice and I like the message as well as the melody/rhythm. When I first heard it sang by someone on the television I found the music easy to sing and the beat is very inspiring.
well you done done me... everytime you got here that song you just can't help to follow the bit.
@alyssa_c (440)
By Jason Mraz? Yup, I've heard it and I love it. =) The first time I heard it I found myself kind of hypnotized by it, no kidding! My mouth was hanging open the entire time the song was played and since then I got addicted to it. I've always loved reggae music so maybe that's why I love this. I particularly love this part: "I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror, and bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer but my breath fogged up the glass, so I drew a new face and laughed..."
its nothings ganna stop but divine intervention. when heard it tik tak and we follow the rhythm.
@Purtle (274)
I'm yours by Jason Mraz? (or something like that) There are a lot of songs named I'm yours so ya... I actually kind of like the song. It has a nice rhythm to it like you said. I don't know I just sort of am attracted to the song.
that song is really good to hear and i like it.
@wanris (141)
I like it. Its rhythm is attracted for me. I like its lyric. Nice song