nobody believes me

i think that a lot of people do not believe me. or what i say. i mean it is very hard to explain sometimes that i mean differently, but people do not believe me. maybe because i am very staightforward and not very gentle. and frank, too. anyway, it hurts me and stresses me that i have to explain my part all the time. it is very stressful. and i am probably taken as a liar, even if they don't say it. and it is already getting to me. anybody has the same experience? please share. thanks and God bless you!
@krajibg (11934)
• Guwahati, India
Hi, there, so far no such incident has arrived in my life that people do not believe me.It could be die to my profession too that I am a teacher and people have more or less have respect for this folks.
@munhozmib (3851)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello, spoiled311. It sucks when people does not believe in what you say. But if that is happening, then it is because you should change something in you. Make them believe, but how? Argumentation over something is not going to help. You must start being simple. Yes, be simple. Do not tell stories, nor share anything at all. Just let them know what you do through your own actions. "Yesterday, I was there and I fought a wild dog!". No, cut these stories. Instead, do fight the wild dog in front of them. I hope you get my point. What I am trying to say is that you shouldn't tell anything to them. Just do. Do, do, and do. And then you talk about it. You do, and then you talk. Make sure they watched. This way, they will start trusting you. Also, being open about how do you feel is also going to help. Sometimes, saying that they are nice but also pointing out some bad aspects in your friends may help. Make sure you are not offending anybody, though. Respectfully, Munhozmib.