have u read already the twilight?

theres a novel which is now a bestseller like harry potter novel. the title of that novel is twilight regarding the vampires? is there someone read that already?
I have not personally read the Twilight series. I am not sure I will, though I know many who have. I really am not into the whole vampire thing.
@owstalaga (4552)
well i'm not really interested in reading the book series... i'd rather wait for the movies. Haha. =)
@fikjss (14)
YEs YES YEs love the twilight sereies its the best action packes ? romance of corse next to harry potter
@tabachi (263)
yo!i got to watch it already..and have not been blown away by the movie but..i still love it..i like the storyline actually..i need to get all the books!the movie i presumed may come short of the books but the saving grace is the charming cast...especially the vavaoommm male vampire..who is edward cullen and wonderfully protrayed by the british actor robert pattinson who has such a strong cinematic impact..kirtin sturat as the female lead is fine too..
tried n failed didnt even interest me the first 100pages tht's my rule!read 100 pages of any book happy lottin n have a nice day!
@Galena (9120)
I love the books, although I wasn't as keen on breaking dawn. they aren't literary greats. but they are cheesy, unputdownable, sweet, utterly charming stories.
@wayz12 (2059)
I've read all four books of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn). I consider them quick reads despite the thickness, and if you are into slightly cheesy vampire romance, you will probably enjoy it. I got sucked into quite fast, finishing the books quickly. I feel the writing can do some more editing, but the plot is interesting enough, the characters fascinating enough to keep me reading. It's no literary masterpiece, but its enough to entertain you for a few hours if you are a reader like me, who would basically read almost anything.