Coupons

@jsitko (1169)
Do you use money saving coupons when you shop? I do all the time. Do you trade your coupons with friends or family? Yes, I do and get ones I will use for those I would normally throw away. Did you know you can go on ebay and buy coupons from other members? Just found that out. Would you do that to save more money? Not too sure yet, afraid of getting out dated or too many I would not use. I love to use coupons when I shop, especially when the stores offer double off coupons. There is one store that will triple off your coupon once in a while too. There are many times when I have saved $10-$15 just for using coupons at the grocery store. I love when that happens, makes me feel good about the job I just did and saved the family money.
@808nala (640)
I'm really bad at using coupons. I've only been using the store specific coupons if it's something I want. I want to save money, but I guess I'm too lazy to look and clip them. I remember using a bunch of coupons at the market once and I saved around $10. It felt really good so I don't know why I didn't continue to do it. Maybe I'll start again.
@jsitko (1169)
Hi 808nala, Thanks for your response. If you can save $10 each time you shop I think it is worth to do all the time. If you have to shop each week that is $40 a month. It is amazing how fast the savings add up. I do not mind clipping them out, I have made that a Sunday afternoon ritual and a time to just sit down with my husband as he reads the paper too.
@fasttalker (2796)
I have just recently began using coupons. Just never took the time before and I have been surprised at what I was missing. I saved $32.00 the other day. Granted it was a lot of stuff but I didn't realize I was missing out on saving so much!
@jsitko (1169)
Hey Fasttalker, That is great to save as much as $32. It is worth the time now, right? Just think how much you can save monthly or even yearly. It could add up to being close to a whole weeks worth of groceries or even more. Thanks for your response and happy savings.
Thank You and have a great day!