What if mylot is closed for a certain period?

@srganesh (6345)
I am eager to know how everybody here will react if mylot is getting closed by itself for a certain period.For example,the website may undergo some repairs or want to have a better look.For some reasons,if you are not avalable with mylot,what will you do in that period?Will you look up for another website for discussions and what will it be?Can you think without mylot in your life in the mean time?
@loxion (1551)
If is closed for a good reason then there is nothing to worry about because then we know when it comes back the site will have at-least great features or the servers upgraded so that the site might load faster than it is now. But i think well miss everything about it and when it comes back there will all sorts of discussions and postings as people will want to cover-up on the hours missed here. I believe they are working on that and upgrading i don't think will take too long, maybe 2-3 hours and everything will be back to normal
@inder86 (565)
• Gibraltar
to me at now the only source source of online income is my lot . and if it is closed for some time then i will be either on you tube or games or movie . or i will be looking for other online income source.