Best Sports Moment of 2008?

@jakeb1 (562)
As the year comes to an end, what do you think is the Best Sports Moment of 2008? For me, it had to be when the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots at the Superbowl. Being a Giants fan, it was absolutely crazy. That game was magical with the helmet catch, the game winning touchdown catch, and Eli Manning being named the MVP. Other moments that have been great were Tiger Woods' one legged win at the US Open, the Wimbeldon Final between Nadal and Federer (the best ever, IMO), Michael Phelps' 8 gold medals in Olympics, Celtics winning NBA championship, Phillies winning the World Series, and Big Brown in Horse Racing.
All those things you mentioned are really worth noting as a lot of changes in the world of sports took place this year. If I had to choose one though, I'd have to say that I particularly liked that Nadal finally overtook Roger Federer in the rankings after demolishing him in the French Open and outlasting him in that epic Wimbledon final. In addition to that, Rafa also won the gold medal in the Beijing Olympics. This does not mean that I don't think Federer is on the decline or he's not the best ever, but its about time someone toppled him from that top spot he's been hogging for years. Hehee.