colmans mustard pots

November 8, 2006 8:36am CST
i have been given some colmans mustard pots but cant find anything out about them does anyone know where i can get some information about these, they are coloured with just (COLMAN'S) in yellow writing across the center of them the are like egg shaped with the top and bottom flat they also have something stamped on the bottom that i cant make out looks like denby or dendy and bourne (maybe) also has a star all of this is in a circle i have different colours turquiose black brown and blue these do not have lids and looks like they shouldn't have them please can anyone help thanks
No responses