topics for discussions

@savak03 (6676)
Just a little while ago I was looking for a category to put a discussion that I wanted to start. I was amazed.There are a kajillion topics listed on mylot. The strange thing is there are only a few that show up in the header where they rotate as new discussions are started. You can count on the myloy category to always be there. Then you have the ones about making money, people, computers or something similar and questions. Oh sure every now and then something new shows up but most of the time it is the same old ones. So is anyone starting discussions in these other categories or are they just there?
yeah theere are amillino topics and each topic has more then one section! so enjoy man! happy lotting and have a nice day! :D
@savak03 (6676)
Oh I am enjoying this but thank you for the thought. I just tend to notice things that don't quite make sense.
@zandi458 (27952)
That is something new which I have not seen yet. What does that mean anywhere?
@savak03 (6676)
Don't you have a header above the discussions which has eight category icons that change from time to time?
Good observation savak03, for me too the categories remain the same(most of the time)....but surely they change positions :-)...no idea why the other categories dont come up more often...
@savak03 (6676)
They change positions as new discussions are started in them. The category with the newest discussion pops up on the left and the categories move to the right with the oldest one dropping off on the right side.