Superstitions and weird beliefs

I have many superstitions. I believe that if your left hand itches, you are losing money, and if your right hand itches, you are gaining money. I also think that your "powers" are stronger if you fast. Another superstition that I have is that if you get a pimple on your nose it means you are being complimented to your detriment( this is an older, German one). I have several others, like walking under a ladder, etc. I also believe that if you spill salt, you should throw some over your shoulder. Can any of you tell me your superstitions? In detail, please. I love superstitions and weird beliefs. I usually incorporate them.
@Arkie69 (2156)
"I also think that your "powers" are stronger if you fast." The Bible suggests this is true. In one place the Apostles were trying to cast out an evil spirit I believe it was and they couldn't do it. Jesus did it for them and then they wanted to know how he was able to do it. Jesus told them that some things could only be done through fasting and prayer. In other words some things took a lot more power. Also fasting is a way of giving something to God to receive something. Most people don't think about it but God works with us on the barter system. If we ask something of God then we must be willing to give Him something. In most cases it doesn't have to be much but a little something that says we are willing to give something to God to receive something. In many cases just our respect for Him and our attention is plenty.