Life is so beautiful-Just enjoy this gift of God

@aakay4u (799)
We all have problems of one sort or another.But many of us just focus on that.Our life-On a white board,make a small dot on the board.Ask the people around you what do you see-Many of them will say"A black dot".Very few people will say White Board.Thats the way we are,we are so much engrossed in our problems that we cant see the beautiful life(White Board) but we see only the problems(Black dots).Whats your opinion?
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello aakay4u! I do agree with you. I too is guilty of doing it sometimes. I know I am very lucky. God has given me so much blessings and I never fail to thank Him everyday. But there are times, especially when I am frustrated over some sort of things that I feel like I'm a failure. During those times that I feel down, I forget those good things that I have and think all the bad things.
@aakay4u (799)
thanks aisaellis for your views.yes we all are humans and tend to get frustrated or depressed at times despite knowing that we shoudnt.whenever we are down if we remember the happy moments of our lives,it helps.