Need Equality Quotes of Atticus.

Atticus is a pretty logical and wise man. I need 2 of his quotes as part of my project for school, and I'm wondering...since I don't have a book anymore...what are 2 good ones? I know he says "Don't say (n-word), Scout..." and i cant remember the rest...so If someone could please tell me what that quote is and what page it's on...that'd be great. Same with another one that really shows how Atticus is all for Equality. THANKS SOOOO MUCH people who are helping!!
@wayz12 (2059)
I love Harper Lee's To Kill the Mockingbird. There are plenty of good quotes in the book. One of my favorite is part of Atticus' argument in court that goes like this: "There is one way in this country in which all men are created equal—there is one human institution that makes a pauper the equal of a Rockefeller, the stupid man the equal of an Einstein, and the ignorant man the equal of any college president. That institution, gentlemen, is the court." Unfortunately, I don't have the book with me right now, so I can't give you the exact number, but it will be in the latter part of the book during the court case.
Wow, that quote surely backfired on Atticus given the nature of the court case in the end. I mean, he created change, but it was not equality. He won a personal battle at the expense of another man's life. I think it was a tragic book. I loved it, but tragic. Good luck with the project!