Do you usually lost things?Are you careless?

@zhangw (145)
China
I'm not careless,in fact , I am very carefull,but I still lose things sometimes. I think everyone must have lost sth.what is it? How do you feel?
@mjweed21 (693)
Yes... but I always take time to rmember where I left my stuff.
Perhaps i am careless and a little forgettful. It's yesterday that i almost lose my kettle. Yesterday, when my classes is over, i come to the internet bar. Then I returned to college to have lunch at noon. At that moment i found my kettle is missing. I came back to the bar in the first time only to find nothing. I was depressed when my friend called and told me that i gave it to her when i leave for the bar. Oh, how forgettul i was!
im not but my hubby would lose his own head if it wasnt attached!!
@kaka135 (14106)
I think I'm quite careless, but I seldom lose things, especially when I go out. I always remember to carry the things I've brought out. I am careless because I always forget to carry something home from office sometimes. I can't remember what I've lost recently, or perhaps I'm too forgetful that I don't even know I've lost it.
@twinklee (894)
Hi, ya even iam careful when it comes to my belongings. I will never miss out anything. If i lose i will go mad in searching it. Even if it is a pen when i spare it for my friend , i need it back. Because i see everything like my child [:D]. I have also lost many things like calci, pouch , gold ear ring, rupees. ,..and so on, I will weep fr few days. Then i will carry on with my work scolding me to be careful ..still careful !:) Take care:))
@salonga (27825)
I believe I am forgetful and not paying so much attention most of the time so I really tend to lose a lot of things from umbrella to handkerchief, even money, jewelry and cellphones. I would admit that I am careless at time and can't even find time to look over my things or keep my things in the right place so I tend to lose them. I hate myself for that and so I've started changing myself, otherwise, I'd be losing just about everything I own.
@aakay4u (799)
yes i have lost quite a few things out of carelessness.usually i wrap a towel around my waist while going to take bath and search for it for quite sometime.i feel pretty bad for having lost those precious moments unnecessarily.i feel worst when some money gets dropped from my wallet even if its a small amount well that doesnt happen that frequently.but i am not careless am very responsible just sometimes it happens.
@srganesh (6344)
I have only lost my camera cover in my college tour.That too,is because I mistook another friends camera cover for mine.The scene went like this.we were on a college tour.There we had snaps in a park.When we returned to the bus,I found my camera cover missing and wanteed to go back.And a friend showed me a cover which was another one's and I mistook it to be mine and later realised missing mine.The camera model is Yashica electro 35.I am still having it without covers.I feel it worse misleaded.