Uploading pictures to a specific category (life, people, etc. etc.)

@mindym (979)
For some reason when I try to upload a picture in a specific category (not in discussions/responses), I get a message that I can't. I know in order to upload pictures in discussions or responses, I have to have at least 500 posts. Is it the same for uploading pictures to a specific category?
@myklj999 (49391)
I would assume so, but I have no way of knowing. The "500" copy/paste rule was enacted after I had already been on myLot for a few months so it never directly affected me. (I have been a member since October 16th 2006. We also didn't have the stars or the friends list when I started here, or the seperate interest categories we have now).
@webeishere (36351)
Back then this site was a baby that seemed to be deformed according to your description. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@mindym (979)
Good for you for being a member for so long! I see you have close to 7000 posts, which is AWESOME! It's amazing how things change over time... thanks for your response!
@webeishere (36351)
I do believe the same rule applys there as well as the copy/paste rule. I add photos almost everyday but the ones I add are ALL ones I take myself to avoid problems of copyright infingement etc. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@myklj999 (49391)
The adding of interest categories was a big move forward. Prior to that, everything just went into this big pot and it was just impossible to find any particular subject.
@webeishere (36351)
How long did that format last then? I'd have gone bonkers. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@myklj999 (49391)
I believe all the changes started happening around Dec 2006 or January of 2007. According to Crash myLot started in April of 2006, but some people claim it is even older.
Hmm, I think you can only insert picture into your discussion but not only putting picture in a discussion. You have to write your discussion, then insert relevant picture (I think you can only insert 1 photo). This is what I know. Correct me if I'm wrong. =)
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello mindym! I know what you mean because I am uploading pictures to a specific interests to increase my earnings. Actually, I started uploading since I joined here so I don't think that you have to have 500 posts before you can upload pictures to the interests that fits your photos.
@mindym (979)
Do you upload your own photos? Thanks for your response!