Is a symptomless pregnancy normal????

@kwenge (2492)
Kenya
At 7 weeks 3 days, no symptom at all. Boobs got alittle bigger the first weeks then they stopped there......No nausea, no morning sickness, have alot of appetite, no frequent visits to the loo......gosh whats happening here? Should I worry or just relax and enjoy time? Experienced mommas and dads please share.....other non-experienced party can join also. Any piece of advice will be highly appreciated.
@maroseqf (3657)
Hi there! I just gave birth last November and when I was pregnant, I never had so much symptoms also. I did not have morning sickness and I did not throw up or something like those. I think women have different experiences during our pregnancy. The symptoms were probably provided because most pregnant women experience that but that does not mean that all of us will have those kind of symptoms. So do not worry, just have your regular visit with your doctor and follow your doctors advice and prescriptions. Goodluck on your baby!
@kwenge (2492)
• Kenya
Oh gosh! thanks alot for sharing this with me. My nerves were killing me. You have cooled my nerves already. I used to hear people say that a symptomless prego might lead to miscarriage. will go to doctor next week. Thanks alot.
@maroseqf (3657)
It is normal to have those kinds of fear. I also had those too. Just consult your doctor immediately if you feel something different. Goodluck and Take Care!
@kwenge (2492)
• Kenya
Imagine am not feeling anything. Am better now than before. am not even tired or something, no frequent bathroom visits or anything. Doctor told me if i see bleeding or pain in my stomach then i go see her but if nothing then I go after 8th week. Thanks for taking your time to talk to me.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
sounds like to me u should be thankful u are having an easy time of it. morning sickness is the pits.
@kwenge (2492)
• Kenya
I thought my hormones are not sensing the pregnancy or something was wrong with my baby. Thanks for your response.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
i hope eveything will be fine. i never had morning sickness when i was pregnant & i was soooooooo thankful. good luck w/your baby.
that is normal... relax adn enjoy it..it will not be that easy here soon. you wont start getting frequent bathroom visits until the baby gets bigger. morning sickness not everyone gets you are lucky! enjoy and congrats
@kwenge (2492)
• Kenya
thanks alot for your response. I count myself luck because i dont have morning sickness. Hope baby is growing up well. Happy new year and happy posting.
@elemental69 (1562)
I would just say you are lucky lol..... All pregnancies are different. I had four kids, all different. My last one I flew through with no morning sickness at all. They say girls make you sicker, and my two girls made me suffer. The tiredness will probably kick in first, but dont worry if you dont feel the sickness... if your going to get it you will get it..... :-)
@kwenge (2492)
• Kenya
I think thats true. Girls make you sicker, a colleague of mine really suffered from day 1 of a missed period to almost 6 months. She gave birth to a baby girl. Others told me that morning sickness might kick in from 8 weeks. Lets wait and see.
@guybrush (4660)
Lucky you - no nausea or morning sickness! Having a big appetite is good - try not to worry, it sounds as if you are having an excellent pregnancy! Next time you go to your doctor for your check-up, I'm sure he'll reassure you - everyone's pregnancy is different, so just enjoy feeling well and healthy!
@kwenge (2492)
• Kenya
Thanks alot for the assurance. I can now relax and have fun while it lasts.