Flabby Arms

December 21, 2008 7:20am CST
Do you have flabby arms and when you shake your arms the undersides ripple like some butterfly? I've recently gotten quite concern with this underarm wave thing. It's not very sightly if i'm to wear sleeveless. What sort of home exercise can be done to make them smaller?
1 person likes this
2 responses
@jctata21 (75)
• United States
28 Dec 08
Well i don't but i workout a lot. first, it's probably that your bodyfat is a little to high and you don't have enough muscle in that area.That muscle is called your tricep. Some exercises you can do is probably dips.that's one of the best!also, drink lots of water and get some cardio in your workout. you can also do weighted exercises for triceps.. search more on bodybuilding.com
1 person likes this
@laurahen (596)
• Canada
14 Jul 09
First of all, everyone has some flab under there arms. It's just an area where you need the extra flab and gravity does it's work and pulls it down as well. I find the best and easiest way to work out my arms is to stretch them out horizontally to each side. From there you can hold it as long as you can. Do different movements while keeping the arms straight such as circling forwards and backwards and moving in small motions up and down. Good luck!