Wish is more trustworthy, used car lot or individual seller

Looking to purchase a better company truck soon but I don't trust used car salesmen, don't really trust people in general so am iffy about buying from an individual too... Which would you trust more, salesman or individual?
@myklj999 (48272)
An individual probably wouldn't know all the tricks to hide defects in a vehicle like a used car salesman would; but, with a salesman you might be able to get some type of limited warranty; so it's kind of a tricky decision.
@vhansen (2029)
Good point.I'm lucky though,my son's a mechanic so I can take him with me.
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my post. It was very helpful.
@rosey3223 (1569)
That is a hard one, because I am like you and have a hard time trusting any of them. But usually I don't think that most individuals will rush you on your decision. Look at Robert and the friggin Jeep!!! LoL!!
@vhansen (2029)
Ain't that the truth!
@vhansen (2029)
I would go with the individual.Used car dealers work on commission and are going to do anything to make that money,honey.
I typoed again my dear, meant to write "which" instead of "wish" but then wish is more trustworthy works to for the drunk lol I typing was slurred lol
Neither. They just want your money.
neither