Favorite Holiday ice cream Flavors????

Pumkin Pie is my holiday fav ice cream, but I like peppermint twist too. My hubby love eggnog ice cream and my son loves peacan pie and apple pie ice cream. anyone have a fav that is only out druning the holiday?
@msmargo (361)
I love egg nog. I've never tried the other flavors you mentioned but they sound yummy.
I do like egg nog, but My hubby and son do. I love chocllate and mint, but pumpkin is my fav.... Thanks for reponding. Merry Christmas!
Holiday flavors? Well I guess Eggnog flavor, I know it sounds weird but give it a try! As for all time favorite flavor, I would have to go with chocolate mint!
@cher913 (25865)
i like ice cream with chocolate in it. there is a kind of ice cream that has chocolate rods and tiny little peppermint sticks in it. i dont eat a lot of ice cream because i find it really bothers my asthma, but sometimes i will have a scoop of one that i really like to eat.
@baileycows (3668)
I love eggnog yogurt from TCBY. In fact I am glad you said something because I have not had any eggnog at all this season. Time for me to get some.
@SukiSmiles (1998)
I am such a dork, that I don't venture too much out into seasonal flavors. But I will say that peppermint twist and applie pie icecream sound like two flavors that I might like to try.