Proub to be Filipino.....

Filipino smile alot, cheerful all the time now matter how bad things get.We somehow are still able to make light of it or laugh of it. Pinoy trademark hospitality, service cooperative did not become legendary for nothing. Filipino strike anywhere and has a high sense of accountability. How about you guys? What made your race proud of?
I agree with you 1 million percent. That is why since August 2007, a week in each month I go to Zamboanga City, Philippines. Many true things about your saying about "Proudly Pinoy". Sorry to say, I have to promote Zamboanga City, because this is the only place that I've been in Philippines. Its airport really close to city center. What else I can say and hopes on Christmas 2010, I can be part of Zamboangan. Part of places that cherish me a lot, kindly watched this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPzIvWvxkTc
Hi Michael! Thank you for the vidz!Though never been to Zamboanga, looking the video was simply amazing!It was such a nice video indeed. I like natures! Whewww!! I first welcome you for being Zamboangan :)I hope you can find time to visit more nice places here in Philippines. Mabuhay!
Hi, amazingheart. Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, my wish to visit Manila when have chance. Where is la pinas, actually?.