Have you ever had your bag/purse stolen?

Have you ever had your bag or purse stolen? ~I have been very lucky in that I have not (fingers crosed) My mum has twice and my dad had his wallet stolen, both my sisters have had their bags stolen and both of my brothers have had their wallets stolen. I have never been especially careful until recently (until I realised how lucky I was) Have you ever been unfortunate enough for this to happen to you? How did you feel?
@rusty2rusty (6760)
• Defiance, Ohio
Yes, I have a bag stolen. It was my daughters diaper bag. She was only a couple months old and it was stolen from a grocery store. I was so mad. because it had her milk and all that in it. Later it was returned to me. Only because I reported it to teh store where it came up missing. The bag was found stuffed behind a bunch of product, but found emptied. I prayed whomever stole from a baby would find out what it feels liek one day.
Stealing from a baby,thats too low.
• Defiance, Ohio
yeah, I think that is pretty low as well. If the person thought there was money in there. They didn't find anything. As I had the money in my front pocket. Just in case something like thsi would happen.
@sudalunts (5526)
I have had my wallet picked out of my purse twice, and my purse stolen out of my ex husband's house. I was visiting my ex husband, we were not married at the time. Usually, when I came into the house I left my purse on a chair. This particular day, someone knocked on the door to see if I was there, and they had my purse. Seems, while everyone was in the house, someone opened the door and took my purse. It was found in the staircase. Everything of value was gone, there was a picture of me and my husband, that is how the person who found it knew where to go to locate me.
God, from a house, thats terrible!
@coolcat123 (4391)
My sister once had her bag stolem in which there was her mobile, few make up items and a few amount of money.We tried contacting her cellphone number but the person who stoe the bag switched off the cellphone and we wre not able to get it back.
thats terrible.
@stejhas (209)
My purse was once stolen from my car - which was parked in front of my house, while I was home! I live in a very small, quiet town (population 450) and was VERY upset... at first I thought I must have brought it in the house or left it somewhere... but after searching and searching I knew for sure that it was stolen out of my car. Very few people lock their cars or homes here... as a matter of fact, most people leave their car keys in their cars! Needless to say, I was very surprised, but learned my lesson - I guess NOBODY can be trusted, ANYWHERE!
I guess not.
@toddsarm (766)
I have had my wallet Stolen