what is new year resolution/resolutions?

hi, I made an endless list of resolutions for this year which includes talking less, never getting angry, making a productive use of time, study well, work hard towards achieving the goal etc etc,,,, so guys , could you share with me your resolutions and I am really eager to hear your resolutions. let me also know how if you are sure that you could adhere to them. wish you all a wonderful and fantatic new year. Cheeers!!!!!!!!
@diillu (5128)
Well, this year I have tried not to make any of the resolutions and I think it's going to work perfectly well. Cause every year when I make the resolutions then it's gone right after 2-3 months. I can't even follow them for more than 3-4 months. So, this month I tried not to make the resolutions and till now it's working perfectly well.
@bamakelly (5193)
Well I am just going to take things one at a time and enjoy my family. I want to continue to appreciate what I have and that is basically the best I can do for now. I would like to take more active steps into making things better for my life and my family and be a good mother to my young son.