Long arm of the law

United States
November 8, 2006 7:51pm CST
I live in PA. A company in MI fradulently took money from me and i am wondering if I can file the civil law suit in PA. The contract was signed via fax but the address for the company on the contract is MI. Can someone help me out here?
No responses