watch tv, play computer games, or post in forums?

hi all! i just wanna post this question, if you were given the choice, would you rather watch tv, play computer games, or post in forums? as for me, i would rather post in forums. that way, i am doing what i like to do, tiring my eyes and my hands as well, but at least i am earning. well, sometimes i do watch tv while posting in forums and i use what i see on tv to start conversations. this is my pasttime, i am enjoying it and at the same time earning from it. don't you think it is a better idea? well, anyway, no judgments there, to each his own,. we do what we want to do in our spare time. for me, i just think it is more profitable to post in forums, such as in mylot, in order to earn some extra spending or saving money. take care all and God bless you! :-)
@CatGods (4592)
well I don't really play computer games so that's out. But I would like to design some computer games maybe in the next year or so. Watch tv. well I don't do much of that either and it depends whats on. I'm more of a educational tv.person. Posting in forums can be fun at times. But I like to listen to music either satellite radio or streaming audio like www.pandora.com. I'm an old hippie and a head banger. I'm into Ozzy, Nightwish and AC/DC to name a few. As a matter of fact I'm going to the AC/DC concert on the 19th of this month. what I do for fun is I create stuff, maybe drawing, painting, bead work and then I try to sell it. I like yard sales and shopping in second hand stores and trying to sell that stuff too. I like to make money but I want to have fun doing it. Making little money is ok, but I'm really after the big bucks of which I feel will come through my creativity. Pleasure to meet you.
@Fortunata (1136)
It would depend, if there really wasn't anything on tv, and I didn't want to play a computer game, I'd pick writing in forums 3rd, I guess.