I hear this quite often!

do you like Brad Pitt or George Clooney(hope i spelt it right) Wonderd why we like to fantacise about people we have'nt even met , just seen doing stunts on screen? I'd say if you have to fantacise, do it about a person you know or at least meet sometimes. would'nt that be more real, then a Brad or a George!
@diillu (5121)
I can fantasise about the people I haven't met but I must say it's alot easier to think about the people whom we know or have met in person. And if I have to choose between this two person then I am alot into George Coloney rather than Bradd Pitt. I have always loved the guy with the matured personality rather than young boyish type of looks. So, I am more into George Coloney rather than Bradd pitt.
@tyc415 (5706)
I would have to pick George Clooney myself. I don't see them as just people who do stunts on screen as most actors have people who do their stunts for them. I think that is why it is a fantasy because you know there is no way you would or could ever be with them or even meet them in person.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
No it wouldn't be better.. Because a fantasy is perfect in your mind and can be made to be any way you please, and it isn't real.. Real life isn't perfect like a fantasy.. I would prefer George, I don't care for Brad, but I could fantasize about George everyday.. If you have these fantasies, say, about your good looking neighbor and in the fantasy, everything was perfect, then your neighbor does something stupid and you see it, the fantasy is spoiled.. He is more real to you then and less fantasy material.. Fantasizing about real persons other than maybe your husband or boyfriend can get you into a world of trouble..