This was the funniest story I have heard in a long time.

@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
I was looking at the news this morning when I heard about two kids in their years of 6 and 7 going over to Africa to get married, they had thought about everything since they also brought a younger sister in age of five to be their witness. However, they only reached the airline, where they were stopped by the police, and droven home again. It was such a nice little story and so much fun, but after my laugh I thougt about the parents, I wonder how they did react to this. Probably both laughing and worrying. What do you think?
A huge amount of grounding would be done, and hopefully I could laugh about it later. It is scary to think of what trouble they could have run into, and I mean before they got to the airport. But since they are okay, I think the humor will eventually be seen by the parents.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Hopefully they did, I could not stop laughing for a wile, since it was a nice story. However, thinking about the parents made me a bit worried. Hope they got to the children in time for the parents to settle down after this. To many hours not knowing about their whereness about may caused a ot of worring. The children are however in god hands know and that is whats matter. Kids in love is a cute idea.
That is adorable but I feel like I would've been mortified! I would've been sick with worry, ashamed that they were able to even get that far, and SO angry that they would dare to do that to begin with. It is a very cute story and it made me laugh but something awful could've happened to those children.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Yes, you are so right, I can not think about it as a parent my self. Ok, my kids are old enough to make their own ways now, however I can not understand where they did get this idea from. And to make a plan with a younger sister to bring. I do not get it. But it still is a cute story to tell and also to use telling children not what to do.
Actually using this story as way of illustrating what NOT to do is a wonderful idea. I never would've considered that. Good call!
@sunshine4 (8707)
It's crazy that these kids were able to get all the way to the airport! That is funny though. My daughter and her little friend got married when they were about 3. Their older siblings performed the ceremony and did the music. I was even invited to the wedding. It was held under the apple trees in our yard.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
That is so cute, small childre playing adults. But to take a trip to Africa was a bit huge i think. But a cute thought. I hope they are alright now.
@the_ruler (1446)
• Turkey
Oh yess :) I saw that thing on newspaper too! I think they were just looking very cute! However, according to the news I have read, they were caught in Hannover Train Station. Wherever they were caught, they were looking just so cute. It's really funny to us but as you mentioned there should be something behind that behaviour. Those children are children of two divorced people who started living together as I remember. Maybe that was the reason behind it.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Thank you for that uppdate, I wondered how they did get this idea. I guess, children from divorced homes, may have to take a lot of care of them selfs. So starting think as grown ups in this age might be in hand. I have no clue, but the story was really cute and it light my day up.
Pretty funny yes. I can't believe that. Wow....umm yea I think they would have been worrying at the time but laughing later for sure. Kids...hehe...what can you do?
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
In sweden we do joke around each other the first of april. I thought at first it could be some thing like it, but they actually showed pictures of the kids in the airline together with the police, so there were no joke.