Maximum amount earned in Mylot.

Hi there, what is the maximum amount of money you have earned as payout in a single month in Mylot, and how did you spend this money. Your responses.
@CRSunrise (2982)
I've only been paid once and that was for my first month. It was $10.60. At this time, I'll probably only average between 10-11 a month. It'll all depend on how hard I work on this site.
Thanks for the response CRSunrise, I also got my first payout for just $11. How did you spend your first payout, I am yet to spend my first payout.
@CRSunrise (2982)
I haven't spent it yet. It's still sitting in my PayPal Account.
@ank_47 (1961)
i didn;t get my first payment as i have answered less posts upto now . i have started mylot one month before only and upto now i have got 1.15$ for more than 100 posts. one day i have anwered 30 posts and got 0.30 .this was highest for me . more than 30 it is not possible for me because i can;t answer more than 30 posts here in mylot in a day , as i have less time for mylot in a day.
Thanks for the response. Hope you reach your payout soon. Best of luck.